This script provides methods to manipulate keyframes and property channels precisely in compact UI.
- A condense and dockable panel the blends in with native After Effects panels.
- Change the values of multiple keyframes and property channels simultaneously.
- Precisely modify values with relative or absolute values.
- Copy the value of selected keyframes or from current time.
- Save the current state of the UI for use later.
- Generate multiple new keyframes with new values already set.
- Treat position properties that have been separted as one keyframe.
- Affect only specifed axes in properties that have multiple dimensions.
- Change the speed and influence of keyframes.
- Modify the spatial interpolation of keyframes.
- Optional multiply the length of default tangent handle.
- Quickly set roving and hold keyframes.
- Smart input fields accept values such as: 1in, 1ft, 1cm, 1mm, 1% and converts accordingly. Default unit is pixels.
Please don’t hesitate to suggest new features.
You can get it at aescripts.com/keysmith.